Lately, looking at the men around, I have begun to wonder how some of them think they will attract women – I shake my head at their arrogance in believing they are the worlds answer to womankind when they don’t even take the time to care for themselves or the woman they are with.
Gents if you want to seduce a woman – a real woman – then perhaps these few tips may be just what you need:
- Make sure you smell good and clean – there is nothing more revolting than snuggling into a strong pair of arms only to be overpowered by a whiff of old sweat (as opposed to the smell of clean sweat after a good workout*grins*). So guys if you want a woman to go weak at the knees when you pull her closer first make sure you smell good.
- Please don’t pull your tummy in as she walks past…it is a sure way to turn her off (and walk away giggling at you). If you are ashamed of your stomach, do something about it, otherwise walk with confidence and don’t try to pretend to be something you are not.
- As for those biceps – they can be so sexy, but standing in front of a mirror flexing them, showing them off is another no-no. Women notice things without you having to be blatant about it and a quiet strength is always more attractive to us.
- Let’s talk about sex – then again perhaps not. There is a time and place for it. There is also a good and bad way to talk about it. Women don’t want to hear about your prowess with your tongue, how many women you made scream or the size of your apparatus – talk is cheap when a woman is ready she will want to find out for herself. We don’t want to hear your crude jokes told in a loud voice that attracts the whole restaurant, we don’t want the neighborhood to hear how you intend to make our “world rock” tonight – and most especially we don’t want to hear your crude referrals to what is a beautiful thing(one night stand or not) sex is not dirty, it is not crude it is a sensual, wonderful experience, once men realize this fact then more women would be willing to share it with them.
- Drunk is not sexy – drooling, slurring, staggering are not ways to get a woman to go weak with desire – slobbering and hanging all over her are definite turn offs. Yes I know you think you are king of the party when you’ve “had a few” but in a woman’s eyes you are just a drunken fool, not a pretty site at all
- Treat the woman with you with respect – after all she has paid you the compliment of going out with you. Be proud to be seen with her, make sure she knows it. Ogling that sexy girl at the table next door, raving on and on about your ex and how awesome she was, watching sport on the tv at the restaurant, playing on your phone, all show her that she is not important to you, they will make her feel she is wasting her time and you will find (most likely to your surprise) that she is not impressed and you won’t understand why she won’t go out with you again –after all you are so “desirable”…but, and this is most important, you failed to make her feel desirable.
- Be honest – I know this is the hardest to do – after all you don’t know how she will react when you tell her you are color blind or married or a tad kinky – but the sooner she knows your “dark” side the sooner you can continue with the relationship – she may reject you for your honesty but she will always respect your courage. If she stays you know that you have a gem, someone worth being a man for. Rather the truth up front than heartache and ugliness later.
- Be interested in her – there is nothing more attractive than a man who actually listens to you. I know that most women don’t talk sport or cars or the latest gadgets, so, and this is one aspect where you can really stand out from the crowd, be interested In her things, how her day went, how her family is, her cat, her soapies – whatever she is into. And please don’t pretend to be interested –she will pick that up immediately and will feel highly insulted, never, ever humor a us, we are not children nor are we inferior to you, we are different. We think different and act different, accept those differences and enjoy them.
- If you mess up – don’t buy gifts and just carry on messing up – come clean, tell her and determine to make it right – gifts do not fill the breach of emotional pain…words and actions do…be a man stand up and take your punishment when you mess up, she will respect you all the more for it…of course if you continually hurt her, then you are on your own, a hurt woman is not someone you want to be around, especially if you are responsible for it
- Lastly and most importantly love her and cherish her, she is wonderfully made with many awesome qualities that will enhance your own, be patient with her – she is an emotional being who thrives on attention and pampering.
Remember, a happy woman makes a man happy.